Monday, April 27, 2015

Another week here in Santa Monica!‏

Monday, April 27, 2015
Dear family, 

(P.S. No pictures this week because this computer is really laggy!) 

     This email will be somewhat sporadic and random with no specific stories to tell because this week has been a blur! I don't know where all the time goes and I feel like every morning I wake up to an alarm clock, roll out of bed, put on my exercise clothes, start my workout, and then before I know it, it is 10 pm at night and I am preparing to go to bed again. Time is the strangest concept on the mission. I have no doubt that this next week is going to fly by just like that, especially because I leave Palawan NEXT WEEK!

     Okay, so on that note- hold your horses, everyone. I'm not 100% sure that I'm leaving. But I've been here four transfers and I can just FEEL that I will be going off to Manila. Official word doesn't come out until next Monday...but we have interviews with President Ostler this Friday (he will be here on Palawan) and I feel like I will more or less get a greater hunch of my future! Hooray for the spirit of discernment!


     This last week has seen a lot of walking in the heat. Sister Quilicot and I have been trying to find new investigators to teach because we've dropped alot of our old investigators who haven't been progressing. It has been a challenge of our faith to leave the apartment, knowing that there could be a possibility that we might just be walking around and around trying to talk to people. I have had to humble myself and realize that this mission is about the Lord's will, not mine. Not easy; being pulled out of your comfort zone is never easy. But I know that the greater the trial, the greater the blessing. 


     I am so excited for our Mother's day call in less than two weeks! GET READY EVERYONE! Mom- yes, I am excited for you to see how my Tagalog has progressed (or not...haha, you'll be the judge). Get ready all you guys' questions! It'll be fun. I hope that if anything, you'll be able to see that I'm not the same person that I was when I left home. If anything, I hope to be better, to be more refined, to be a daughter/sister that you are more proud of than ever before. 


I love you all so much! Have a GREAT week! 

With love,
Sister Teo

No comments:

Post a Comment

With love, Sister Teo © 2014