Sunday, November 2, 2014

Sunday, November 2, 2014
Dear family, friends, EVERYONE-

This week I tried a different method of writing to you guys. Because I never have enough time to say everything within the 60 minutes that we get to send out emails, I decided to write you LETTERS throughout the week and just take pictures of them (awkward moment if I accidentally upload the letters that are supposed to be for Ether..............)

I LOVE YOU ALL! Pictures will come in a separate email :)

With love,
Sister Teo

+ + + + + + + + + +

P.S. The food is great, the friends are great, my learning is great, my experience here is great...God blesses me so much. I love you all! I KNOW that He is watching over all of you guys as well! :)

+ + + + + + + + + +

OH! BY THE WAY! MOM, DAD, I GOT THE CAMERA CORD! THANK YOU SO MUCH! LIFESAVER!!!!!!! (p.s. it wouldn't hurt to get handwritten letters from Gladys/Krystal, thanks, love you, hint hint)







No comments:

Post a Comment

With love, Sister Teo © 2014